Join founding partner, Gina L. Campanella, Esq., for an informative webinar on the federal Sunshine Act presented by Skillacquire! Use code “Gina22” for a special discount!
Welcome to The Scepter
The Scepter, a legal services plan for medical groups, societies, associations, staffs, and other organizations.
Administered by Gallagher Campanella LLC, The Scepter, offers covered and discounted legal services* to organizations that have contracted with Gallagher Campanella LLC.
Members of the covered organization may enroll in the plan for an annual fee.
Through the plan, Society members can obtain a vast array of legal defense services* for a low annual rate. Plan members also receive a 20% discount on all other legal services provided by the Firm.
* Covered services include:
- Representation before State & Federal Administrative and Regulatory Agencies
- EMR and Financial Information Cybersecurity Guidance
- Internet Profile & “Persona” Management Services
- Pre-Litigation Employment & Labor Counseling Services and Representation
- One Employment Agreement Review per Program Year
- Federal & State Regulatory Practice Compliance Counseling
- Unlimited telephone Consultations with Firm Partners
Annual Premium is $599 per year
Note: The Scepter is designed as a supplement to, and not a replacement for, professional liability coverage.