Nan Gallagher and Gina Campanella are excited to announce that they have added accomplished Attorney, Elizabeth L. Bancroft, to the firm’s Of Counsel roster. Elizabeth L. Bancroft brings to the firm a diverse legal background. Originally a local government and redevelopment attorney, Elizabeth transitioned to a practice that included commercial and residential real estate transactions,…
Welcome to The Scepter
The Scepter, a legal services plan for medical groups, societies, associations, staffs, and other organizations.
Administered by Gallagher Campanella LLC, The Scepter, offers covered and discounted legal services* to organizations that have contracted with Gallagher Campanella LLC.
Members of the covered organization may enroll in the plan for an annual fee.
Through the plan, Society members can obtain a vast array of legal defense services* for a low annual rate. Plan members also receive a 20% discount on all other legal services provided by the Firm.
* Covered services include:
- Representation before State & Federal Administrative and Regulatory Agencies
- EMR and Financial Information Cybersecurity Guidance
- Internet Profile & “Persona” Management Services
- Pre-Litigation Employment & Labor Counseling Services and Representation
- One Employment Agreement Review per Program Year
- Federal & State Regulatory Practice Compliance Counseling
- Unlimited telephone Consultations with Firm Partners
Annual Premium is $599 per year
Note: The Scepter is designed as a supplement to, and not a replacement for, professional liability coverage.